A Swimming Pool Management Company that will meet all of your community’s needs.
Comprehensive Safety Experts
A-Beautiful Pools, Inc. is a complete swimming pool management company. We specialize in the operation and supervision of subdivision swimming facilities. Our goal is to provide community’s with the highest aquatic safety standards.
Superior Management, Quality Performance.
We realize the importance of quick, efficient pool service. We handle all minor and major repairs, and also carry a complete line of chemicals and equipment. A-Beautiful Pools, Inc. will work continuously to give you a pool of which you can be proud!
Talented, Professional Personnel
Our Lifeguard Training program is one of the most exceptional in the world. Our high caliber lifeguards are required to have American Red Cross Lifeguarding, CPR and First Aid Training every year. We are constantly being told that our lifeguards are the best in the city of Houston.
“Very impressive staff. It’s obvious [A-Beautiful Pools is] doing something right. This is the best staff and best scenarios that I have witnessed thus far this summer.”
How We Differ
Your community’s pool can be a key asset to creating an active and fun environment. However, a pool can also be your community’s biggest liability if you do not have proper aquatic risk management services. That is why communities that care about the safety and well-being of residents choose A-Beautiful Pools, Inc.
Because we share your interest in safety, A-Beautiful Pools’ lifeguards are trained in:
- AED’s (automated external defibrillator) used to re-start a heart
- Oxygen tank with bag valve mask system
- Airway suction system
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and First Aid
- Rescues in and out of water
- Knowledge of EAS (Emergency Action System)
To maintain leading skills in aquatic safety, our lifeguards participate in:
- A minimum of four (4) hours per month of in-service training
- State and local lifeguard skills competitions
- Random skills audits by supervisors
- Safety audits performed by qualified staff