Pool parties may be booked by residents (21 years and older) in good standing with the association during pool season only.
Each household is permitted to bring up to 5 guests. However, in order to guarantee that the pool company can accommodate your guests, or to bring a larger number than 5 (five) guests, you should book a pool party through the pool company:
Party must be booked on line and paid for in full 10 days prior to requested date
- Parties during pool hours with 1-30 guests require the hiring of 1 lifeguard.
- Private pool rentals can be arranged outside of regular pool hours. However, no pool party may extend beyond 10pm.
- No pool parties may be booked on Pool Opening Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day or on July 4th due to the anticipated number of residents who will be using the facility at those times.
- Pool rentals DO NOT include the use of the patio area above the pool at any time.
- Pool and Club House rentals cannot run concurrently, however you may book The Club either before or after your pool party, subject to availability.
GENERAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
- 10 day advance notice required for all pool party reservations.
- 5 day Cancellation notice by calling A-Beautiful Pools. Insufficient cancellation notice will result in no refund of lifeguard charges.
- A-Beautiful Pools charges a non-refundable set up fee of $35.00
- No alcohol is permitted in any area, including the patio
- No glass containers are permitted in any area, including the patio
- No confetti, fireworks or sparklers, piñatas, portable grills, moon walks etc. are permitted. No items to be attached or hung on HOA property.
- A-Beautiful Pools will reserve an area adjacent to the pool for your party – under no circumstances may you occupy the patio area above the pool.
- Please contact Ann at A-Beautiful Pools at 281-376-6510 for more information or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.