THE CLUB AT ALIANA
Pool Party Reservations are closed for the 2021 season. Please check back in April for 2022.
Pool parties may be booked by residents (21 years and older) in good standing with the association during pool season only.
Party must be booked on line and paid for in full 10 days prior to requested date
- Private Pool parties on Mondays are suspended until further notice due to swim lessons being held on Mondays.
- No during hours parties allowed.
- No pool parties may be booked on Pool Opening Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day or on July 4th due to the anticipated number of residents who will be using the facility at those times.
GENERAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
- 10 day advance notice required for all pool party reservations.
- 5 day Cancellation notice by calling A-Beautiful Pools. Insufficient cancellation notice will result in no refund of lifeguard charges.
- A-Beautiful Pools charges a non-refundable set up fee of $35.00.
- Eleven lifeguards are required for 1-100 guests. One additional lifeguard required for each 20 person increment . Adults and Children are included in the headcount.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1.5 hour, for 2 guards charged for each party. This is for prep and COVID cleaning . Resident will be allowed in the pool area 30 minutes before and after for their own set up/clean up during that time.
- No alcohol is permitted in the pool area.
- No glass containers are permitted.
- No confetti, fireworks or sparklers, piñatas, portable grills, moon walks etc. are permitted. No items to be attached or hung on HOA property.
- Click the link below to acknowledge you have read and agree to the rules listed and to book your party.
No Pool Parties Allowed