Green Trails Estates
All pool party requests must first go through Sterling A.S.I. for prior approval before lining up the required lifeguards with A-Beautiful Pools. The fees paid to the HOA of Green Trails Estates ($100 rental fee and $300 refundable deposit) are in ADDITION to fees charged by A-Beautiful Pools. Please contact Debra Willis at 832-678-4500 ext. 231 or email email@example.com to make your reservation and get approval. Ms. Willis will then notify A-Beautiful Pools of your reservation. Your reservation is NOT complete until you have spoken to Ann and secured the required lifeguards through A-Beautiful Pools.
- Pool parties can be scheduled during or after pool hours. Pre-payment is required for all fees. Please see #5 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
- Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions, or swim team schedules and only ONE party can be scheduled at a time.
- Parties during pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs) Please see #5 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
- Parties during pool hours with 1-20 guests will require an office set up fee and one additional lifeguard. Please see below for rates.
- Parties over 21-40 people will require an office set-up fee and two additional lifeguards. Please see below for rates.
- Parties of 41-100 must be scheduled after pool hours.
- Private pool parties outside pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs)
- Two lifeguards for 1-40 swimmers; thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 swimmers.
- Private pool parties that are outside of pool hours may not last past 11:00pm. Residents may schedule pool parties after 4 PM on the day the pool is closed.
- Pool parties can not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day, and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice, contact Ann 281-376-6150. ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards. To book your party Click Here
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- No Alcohol. No glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
- Residents must be in good standing with the neighborhood.