EACH GUEST MUST COMPLETE A COVID WAIVER TO GAIN ACCESS INTO THE POOL AREA. We strongly discourage activities, such as eating and drinking, that require removal of masks unless party guests are at least 6 feet (a few inches longer than a typical pool noodle, both in and out of the water) away from people they don’t live with.
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
The First Colony HOA charges a $200.00 refundable deposit and a $400.00 refundable deposit for a private (after hours) party at the Aquatic Leisure pool along with the following fees:
$25.00 per hour for all pools with the exception of the Aquatic Leisure which is $40 per hour for an open hours party and $50 per hour for a private party. All fees are due at the time of booking and are incorporated into the price of the party.
These fees are in addition to those charged by A-Beautiful Pools. Please see items 7-8.
- Pool parties can be scheduled before or after pool hours depending on the individual pool. Pre-payment is required for all fees. Please see below for pool party rules for each pool within First Colony.
- Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions and swim team schedules.
- Parties during pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs) additional lifeguard. Please see below for rates.
- Private Parties are held before or after normal pool hours.: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs).
AQUATIC CENTER FITNESS: swim at your own risk facility-NO POOL PARTIES
AUSTIN PARK: swim at your own risk facility-NO POOL PARTIES
AQUATIC LEISURE CENTER: No pool lights so private parties only on Sundays mornings 9:-00-11:00 AM and Mondays 5:30-7:30 PM. Private parties require twelve (12) lifeguards for up to 100 guests , fourteen (14) lifeguards for 101-200. During hours parties for a maximum of 25 guests for 2 hours. Requires 1 additional lifeguard at $26 per hour, a Non-Refundable Admin Fee 0f $35.00 and a $13.00 post party COVID cleaning fee.
ALCORN OAKS: No pool parties are allowed during hours. Parties are available prior to 4:00pm on Monday-Thursday and Saturday-Sunday or after 8:15 pm Thursday- Sunday but must be over by 10:15pm weekdays and Fridays after 4PM. . All parties require two (2) lifeguards, plus 1 Gate Guard, for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment.
CREEKSHIRE: No pool parties during hours. Parties are available prior to 11:00am Monday, Wednesday-Saturday and Sunday prior to 12:00pm or after 8:15 PM Thursday- Sunday but must be over by 10:15 PM. Parties are also available on Tuesday are available after 4 pm All parties require Four (4) lifeguards, plus 1 Gate Guard, for up to 60 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment.
CRESCENT LAKES: NO POOL PARTIES
HERITAGE COLONY: No pool parties during hours allowed with Clubhouse rental, after hours parties only. Clubhouse/pool rental arrangements are made through FCCSA, not available on line. Resident will then be responsible for contacting ABP and reserving additional staff for Clubhouse/pool parties. Private parties are available prior to 3:00pm Monday-Thursday or Sunday prior to 2:00pm or after 8:15 pm Thursday but must be over by 10:15pm. Parties on Friday are available after 4 pm. Sunday evening parties are available after 6pm and must be over by 10:15pm. All private parties require three (3) lifeguards, plus 1 Gate Guard, for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment.
THE LAKES: SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK- NO POOL PARTIES
LEXINGTON COLONY: No pool parties during hours. Parties are available prior to 12:00 PM Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday or Saturday- Sunday prior to 2:00pm All parties require two(2) lifeguards, plus one (1) Gate Guard for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. Residents may book parties on Wednesday from 5:00-7:00 pm. Night time parties are not allowed as pool is not illuminated.
MAGNOLIA PLANTATION: No pool parties during hours. Parties are available 1:30-3:30 PM Monday, Wednesday-Friday. All parties require three (3) lifeguards, plus one (1) Gate Guard, for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. Parties on Tuesday are available 5:00-7:00 PM. No night time parties as pool is not illuminated.
WOODSTREAM: No pool parties during hours. Parties are available prior to 11:00am Monday-Wednesday , Friday-Saturday or Sunday prior to 2pm. Parties on Thursday are available after 4 pm and must be over by 8PM. All parties require two (2) lifeguards, plus one (1) Gate Guard, for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. No night time parties as pool is not illuminated.
Private pool parties that are outside of pool hours may not last past 10:15 PM. Residents may schedule pool parties after 4:00pm on the day the pool is closed. Pool parties can not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day, and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 30 minutes, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- No Alcohol. No glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
- Residents must be in good standing with the neighborhood.
- Office Manager & Pool Committee Chair will be notified through email about the parties.