Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
The First Colony HOA charges a $200.00 refundable deposit and a $400.00 refundable deposit for a private (after hours) party at the Aquatic Leisure pool along with the following fees:
$25.00 per hour for all pools with the exception of the Aquatic Leisure which is $40 per hour for an open hours party and $50 per hour for a private party. All fees are due at the time of booking and are incorporated into the price of the party.
These fees are in addition to those charged by A-Beautiful Pools. Please see items 7-8.
- Pool parties can be scheduled before, during or after pool hours depending on the individual pool. Pre-payment is required for all fees. Please see below for pool party rules for each pool within First Colony.
- Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions and swim team schedules.
- Parties during pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs) additional lifeguard. Please see below for rates.
- Private Parties are held before or after normal pool hours.: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs).
AQUATIC CENTER FITNESS: swim at your own risk facility-NO POOL PARTIES
AUSTIN PARK: swim at your own risk facility-NO POOL PARTIES
AQUATIC LEISURE CENTER: maximum of a two hour during pool hours party for up to 25 guests. Resident must make reservation on line and pay for one (1) lifeguard plus a non-refundable Admin Fee. Parties larger than 25 guests must be held after hours. After hours parties are available on Mondays , 5:00 until 10:00 PM, Thursday-Saturday 8:15-10:15 PM and Sundays mornings 9:-00-11:00 AM. Private parties require twelve (12) lifeguards for up to 100 guests , fourteen (14) lifeguards for 101-200 or for parties lasting longer than 2 hours.
ALCORN OAKS: No pool parties are allowed during hours. Parties are available prior to 4:00pm on Monday-Thursday and Saturday-Sunday or after 8:15 pm Thursday- Sunday but must be over by 10:15pm weekdays. All parties require two (2) lifeguards for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. Residents may book parties on Fridays after 4pm.
CREEKSHIRE: No pool parties during hours. Parties are available prior to 11:00am Monday, Wednesday-Saturday and Sunday prior to 12:00pm or after 8:15 PM Thursday- Sunday but must be over by 10:15 PM. All parties require Four (4) lifeguards for up to 60 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. Parties on Tuesday are available after 4 pm.
CRESCENT LAKES: NO POOL PARTIES
HERITAGE COLONY: No pool parties during hours unless Clubhouse has been reserved through FCCSA and then parties up to 40 people are allowed. Resident will be responsible for contacting ABP and reserving additional staff for Clubhouse/pool parties. For parties up to 25 guests, one (1) additional lifeguard is required. For parties of 26-40 people, two(2) additional lifeguards are required. Private parties are available prior to 3:00pm Monday-Thursday or Sunday prior to 2:00pm or after 8:15 pm Thursday but must be over by 10:15pm. Sunday evening parties are available after 6pm and must be over by 10:15pm. All private parties require three (3) lifeguards for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. Parties on Friday are available after 4 pm.
THE LAKES: SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK- NO POOL PARTIES
LEXINGTON COLONY: No pool parties during hours. Parties are available prior to 12:00 PM Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday or Saturday- Sunday prior to 2:00pm All parties require two(2) lifeguards for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. Residents may book parties on Wednesday from 5:00-7:00 pm. Night time parties are not allowed as pool is not illuminated.
MAGNOLIA PLANTATION: No pool parties during hours. Parties are available 1:30-3:30 PM Monday, Wednesday-Friday. All parties require three (3) lifeguards for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. Parties on Tuesday are available 5:00-7:00 PM. No night time parties as pool is not illuminated.
WOODSTREAM: No pool parties during hours. Parties are available prior to 11:00am Monday-Wednesday , Friday-Saturday or Sunday prior to 2pm or after 8:15 pm Thursday- Saturday but must be over by 10:15 PM. Sunday evening parties are available after 6pm and must be over by 10:15 PM. All parties require two (2) lifeguards for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. Parties on Thursday are available after 4 pm.
Private pool parties that are outside of pool hours may not last past 10:15 PM. Residents may schedule pool parties after 4:00pm on the day the pool is closed. Pool parties can not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day, and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 30 minutes, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- No Alcohol. No glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
- Residents must be in good standing with the neighborhood.
- Office Manager & Pool Committee Chair will be notified through email about the parties.