Pool Party Reservations are Closed for the 2021 Season. Check back in April for 2022 reservations.
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
The First Colony HOA charges a $200.00 refundable deposit and a $400.00 refundable deposit for a private (after hours) party at the Aquatic Leisure pool along with the following fees:
$25.00 per hour for all pools with the exception of the Aquatic Leisure which is $40 per hour for an open hours party and $50 per hour for a private party. All fees are due at the time of booking and are incorporated into the price of the party.
These fees are in addition to those charged by A-Beautiful Pools. Please see items 7-8.
- Pool parties can be scheduled only on the day that the pool is closed for cleaning. Please refer to individual pools listed below for day each are available. . Please see below for pool party rules for each pool within First Colony.
- Pre-payment is required for all fees.
- Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions and swim team schedules.
AQUATIC CENTER FITNESS: swim at your own risk facility-NO POOL PARTIES
AUSTIN PARK: swim at your own risk facility-NO POOL PARTIES
AQUATIC LEISURE CENTER: No pool lights so no pool parties.
ALCORN OAKS: Fridays parties are available after 5PM . All parties require two (2) lifeguards for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment.
CREEKSHIRE: Parties are available on Tuesday after 5 pm All parties require Four (4) lifeguards for up to 60 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment.
CRESCENT LAKES: NO POOL PARTIES
HERITAGE COLONY: Parties on Friday are available after 5 pm. During hours parties NOT ALLOWED even with Clubhouse rental. Clubhouse rental arrangements are made through FCCSA, not available on line. Private parties require three (3) lifeguards for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment.
THE LAKES: SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK- NO POOL PARTIES
LEXINGTON COLONY: Residents may book parties on Wednesday from 5:00-7:00 pm. Night time parties are not allowed as pool is not illuminated. All parties require two(2) lifeguards, for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment.
MAGNOLIA PLANTATION: Parties are available on Tuesday 5:00-7:00 PM. All parties require three (3) lifeguards for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. No night time parties as pool is not illuminated.
WOODSTREAM: Parties are available Thursday after 4 pm and must be over by 7 PM. All parties require two (2) lifeguards for up to 40 guests with 1 additional lifeguard for each 20 person increment. No night time parties as pool is not illuminated.
Private pool parties that are outside of pool hours may not last past 10:15 PM. Residents may schedule pool parties after 4:00pm on the day the pool is closed. Pool parties can not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day, and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 30 minutes, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- No Alcohol. No glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
- Residents must be in good standing with the neighborhood.
- Office Manager & Pool Committee Chair will be notified through email about the parties.