Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
Private parties with 40 or more guests require the hiring of an off duty police officer, proof of this will be required 1 week prior to the party.
- 15 guests or less can be held without any extra staffing , with prior approval 5 days in advance from A-Beautiful Pools. and a $35.00 Nonrefundable office set up fee.
- Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions and swim team schedules. Parties may not spill out into the parking lot or tennis courts.
- Pool parties larger than 16 guests are to be scheduled before or after pool hours and may not last past 10:00 PM on weekdays and 11:00pm on weekends. Please see below for pricing and procedure.
- Pool parties may be scheduled after 4:00pm until 10:00pm on Monday as long as the Monday is not a legal Holiday when the pool is open. (If the pool is open on Monday, then the party may be scheduled on the day the pool is closed during that week.)
- Pool parties may not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- There are always two lifeguards for 1-40 swimmers; thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 swimmers.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- Parties after August 21st are subject to a $75.00 fee. This fee is for additional cleanings to have the pool in good order. No party after pool closes for the season.
- No alcohol shall be served. No glass containers.
- Resident responsible for all clean-up in the pool area after the party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.