EACH GUEST MUST COMPLETE A COVID WAIVER TO GAIN ACCESS INTO THE POOL AREA. We strongly discourage activities, such as eating and drinking, that require removal of masks unless party guests are at least 6 feet (a few inches longer than a typical pool noodle, both in and out of the water) away from people they don’t live with.
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
- There shall be no pool parties scheduled during pool hours and they may not conflict with neighborhood functions or swim team schedules.
- Homeowner must be current with all HOA dues which will be confirmed by SCS. Board will be informed of all party bookings including resident’s name, party date and times.
- Pool parties are to be scheduled before or after pool hours and may not last past 10:00PM unless they receive prior approval from the Board to continue until 11:00PM.
- Pool parties may be scheduled after 4:00pm until 10:00pm on Monday as long as the Monday is not a legal Holiday when the pool is open. (Or the day the pool is closed during the week if not Monday.)
- Pool parties may not be held during the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- Based on the facility’s initial headcount, there are always two-five lifeguards (swimmers or no); thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 people.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. There will be an additional 1.5 hour, for 2 guards charged for each party. This is for COVID cleaning before and after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- Parties after August 21st are subject to a $75.00 fee. This fee is for additional cleanings to have the pool in good order. No parties will be held after September 30th.
- No alcohol shall be served. No glass containers.
- 13. Resident is responsible for all clean-up of pool area after party. Resident is also responsible for removing all trash from the pool/park area.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.