PIN OAK VILLAGE
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
Pool only Party Requests:
- 15 guests or less can be held without with a 5 business day advanced / approval from A-Beautiful Pools along with payment of a $35.00 Nonrefundable Admin Fee. Any parties that exceed 16 people must be scheduled outside of pool operating hours. Please see below for pricing and procedures.
- Pool parties may not last past 10:00 PM on week days including Sunday and past 11:30 PM on Friday and Saturday.
- Pool parties may be scheduled after 4:00pm until 11:00pm on Monday as long as the Monday is not a legal Holiday when the pool is open. (If the pool is open on Monday, then the party may be scheduled on the day the pool is closed during that week.)
- Pool parties may not be held during the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
Pool Party Requests with the Rental of Clubhouse: (Contact your HOA to reserve Clubhouse)
- Small groups of 15 people or less can use the pool in conjunction with their rental of the Clubhouse with no additional lifeguard and payment of a Nonrefundable $35.00 Admin Fee. A-Beautiful Pools must be notified at least 5 business days in advance of the party.
- Parties of 16-25 people that wish to use the Pool in conjunction with the Clubhouse, will need to contact A-Beautiful Pools, pay a $35.00 nonrefundable office set up fee and hire 1 lifeguard at $26.00 per hour. ABP requires a 10 day advance notice. Please see #5 below.
- Parties of 26-40 people that wish to use the Pool in conjunction with the Clubhouse, will need to contact A-Beautiful Pools, pay a $35.00 nonrefundable office set up fee and hire 2 lifeguards at $26.00 per hour per lifeguard. ABP requires a 10 day advance notice. Please see #5 below.
- Any parties in excess of 40 people or more will need to book their party outside of pool hours. Please see below for procedure and pricing.
GENERAL PARTY RULES GUIDELINES FOR ALL PARTIES
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all private pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit. The Pin Oak Community also charges a $20.00 Admin Fee. This is ADDITION to the fees charged by A-Beautiful Pools.
- There are always two lifeguards for 1-40 people (swimmers or no); thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 people.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes (or one hour in the evening) after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- Parties after August 21st are subject to a $75.00 fee. This fee is for additional cleanings to have the pool in good order. No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No alcohol shall be served. No glass containers
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up from the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.