No parties allowed in 2021. Pool will be a Swim at your own Risk (SAYOR) facility.
When pool parties resume:
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
- Parties during pool hours must be 10 people or less with one hired lifeguard at $26.00 per hour for a total of 3 guards on duty plus a nonrefundable $35.00 office set up fee.
- No Private after hours parties allowed.
- Pool parties may not be held on Opening weekend, during the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up 30 minutes before party begins and 30 minutes after party ends.
- No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No alcohol shall be served. No glass containers
- There shall be no food preparation of any kind in the pool area or in the HOA common area around the pool. Food is welcome if the clubhouse has been reserved in conjunction with the pool party. There is no charge to rent the clubhouse but it must be reserved in advance through Real Manage.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up in the clubhouse and around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.