Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
Pool parties are only allowed in conjunction with the clubhouse rental. You must first contact Crest Management at 281-579-0761 to reserve the Clubhouse prior to contacting A-Beautiful Pools to arrange for the required lifeguards.
- During hours pool parties may take place in conjunction with the rental of the Clubhouse, which must be reserved and paid for separately through Crest Managment. For parties with 1-15 swimmers, no additional lifeguard required but there is a non-refundable $35.00 Admin Fee. For parties of 16-25, the resident must pay for 1 lifeguard @ $26.00 per hour and the Non-refundable Admin Fee or $35.00. No during hours parties larger than 25 guests are allowed. Parties of 25-60 must be booked after hours.
- After hours private pool parties, of up to 60 guests, are allowed in conjunction with the rental of the Clubhouse. Parties must end by 10PM on weekdays, including Sunday and 11PM on Friday and Saturday. See #6-8 for fees.
- Pool parties MAY NOT BE HELD during the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit. In addition, there is a community fee of $50.00.
- Two lifeguards are required for 1-40 guests. Three lifeguards are required for 41-60 guests. Parties larger than 60 are not allowed. Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early.
- Parties after school starts are subject to a $75.00 fee. This fee is for additional staffing required which becomes more difficult once school has started. No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No alcohol shall be served. No glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.