Pool party Reservations are closed for the 2021 season. Please check back in April for 2022 bookings.
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
- Pool parties can be scheduled during or after pool hours. Pre-payment is required for all fees. Please see #10 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
- Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions and swim team schedules.
- Parties during pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs) Please see #10 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
- Parties during pool hours with up to 25 guests will require an office set up fee and one additional lifeguard. Please see below for rates.
- Parties during pool hours with 26-50 guests will require an office set up fee and two additional lifeguards. Please see below for rates.
- Parties over 50 people are to be held outside of pool hours.
- Private pool parties outside pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs).
- Two lifeguards for 1-40 swimmers; thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 swimmers.
- Private pool parties that are outside of pool hours may not last past 11:00pm on Friday and Saturday. Parties on Sunday-Thursday must end by 10:00 PM Residents may schedule pool parties on Mondays after 4:00 pm.
- Pool parties can not be held during the weekends of Memorial Day, and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Resident will be allowed in the pool area 30 minutes before the party for their own set up/clean up 30 minutes after the party.
- Parties after school starts are subject to a $75.00 fee. This fee is for additional cleanings to have the pool in good order. No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No Alcohol. No glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
- 14. Office Manager & Pool Committee Chair (Rick Anderson) will be notified thru email about the parties.