COPPER LAKES 1 (WEST) AND 2 (LONGENBAUGH)
EACH GUEST MUST COMPLETE A COVID WAIVER TO GAIN ACCESS INTO THE POOL AREA. We strongly discourage activities such as eating and drinking, that require removal of masks unless party guests are at least 6 feet (a few inches longer than a typical pool noodle, both in and out of the water) away from people they don’t live with.
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
- Parties up to 20 guests may be held during pool hours. Resident must hire one lifeguard, see #6 and 8 for pricing. Parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions. Only one party may be held at a time.
- Parties may be held after 4 PM only on the day the pool is closed. Pool 1 (West) Tuesday after 4 PM and Pool 2 (Longenbaugh) Monday after 4 PM provided it is not a holiday
- Pool parties may not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- Pool 1 (West) requires a minimum of three lifeguards, plus 1 Gate Guard, for 1-50 people (swimmers or no). Pool 2 (Longenbaugh) requires a minimum of 2 lifeguards, plus 1 Gate Guard, for 1-40 people. Both pools require the addition of one lifeguard for each additional 20 people.
- Lifeguard fee is $30.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1.5 hour, for 2 guards charged for each party. This is for prep and COVID cleaning . Resident will be allowed in the pool area 30 minutes before and after for their own set up/clean up during that time.
- Parties after school starts are subject to a $75.00 fee. This fee is for additional cleanings to have the pool in good order. No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No glass containers or alcohol.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up from the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.