All parties must be approved by the Amira office prior to contacting A-Beautiful Pools Inc. Therefore, they cannot be booked online. Please call the office at 832-678-4500 for approval, to complete necessary HOA forms and make payment for the Cabana. The representative from Amira will then contact A-Beautiful Pools with the date and time of your party. Please note that your party booking is not complete or confirmed until you have spoken with a Beautiful Pools and paid lifeguard fees.
1. Pool parties, in conjunction with Cabana rentals, can be scheduled from Tuesday to Sunday 10:30am to 7:00pm. Each Cabana can accommodate 12 people.
2. Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions, or swim team schedules and only ONE party can be scheduled at a time.
3. Parties during pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs)
4. Pool parties cannot be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day, and Labor Day or on July 4th. No parties after August 1.
5. There is a 14-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $90.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
6. A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
7. There is a $40.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at the time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
8. Residents is required to hire One lifeguard for 1-15 guests. Two lifeguards for 16-30 guests. Adults and children are included in the headcount. Lifeguard fee is $35.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early.
9. No Alcohol. No glass containers.
10. Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
11. The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
12. Residents must be in good standing with the neighborhood.