Pool parties may be booked by homeowners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
Pool parties can be scheduled during or after pool hours. Pre-payment is required for all fees. Please see #5 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
- Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions and swim team schedules.
- Parties during pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs). Cannot exceed 25 guests one additional lifeguard. Parties over 25 people are to be held outside of pool hours. Please see below for rates.
- Private pool parties outside pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs)
Three lifeguards for 1-50 swimmers; thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 swimmers.
- Private pool parties are allowed on Friday and Saturday night and can not last past 11:00pm. Residents may schedule pool parties after 4 PM on the day the pool is closed (Monday) and must be over by 10:00PM.
- Pool parties may NOT be held on Opening weekend, during the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 14-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 10-13-day advance notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $90.00.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $40.00 non-refundable office set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at the time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- Lifeguard fee is $35.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: For after-hours parties, there will be an additional 1 hour, with 2 guards, charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- No parties after August 1.
- No Alcohol. No glass containers.
- The resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after the party.
- The Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
- Pool Committee Chair will be notified through email about the parties.