Bear Creek Plantation
BEAR CREEK PLANTATION
Pool parties may be booked by homeowners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
- Parties during pool hours must be 20 people or less with one hired lifeguard for a total of 3 guards on duty.
- No Private parties allowed
- Pool parties may not be held on Opening weekend, during the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th. No parties after August 1.
Please contact KPM Management at 281-685-3090 to make a reservation. There is no swimming after hours due to the pool not being illuminated.
GENERAL RENTAL INFORMATION
- There is a 14-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. Bookings can be made at www.a-beautifulpools.com. For party requests with a 10-13-day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $90.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $40.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- Lifeguard fee is $35.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No alcohol shall be served. No Glass containers.
- Resident is to clean-up pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.