AT THIS TIME, NO POOL PARTIES OR EVENTS ALLOWED FOR THE 2022 SEASON
WHEN POOL PARTIES RESUME:
BEACH CLUB, EQUESTRIAN VILLAGE, GREENWAY HIGHLAND PARK, NORTH PARK, SOUTH RANCH, AND WATERPARK
SIGNED COVID 19 WAIVER REQUIRED FOR ALL BOOKINGS! Please click on the following link to complete your form before proceeding. https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5ec92da2ba00d/web/
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
CR HOA charges a $40 per hour rental fee. This fee is in addition to the fees charged by ABP.
All Residents must complete a Release and Indemnification Form (available on CR website) and have notarized at the CR office. ABP must have approval and the notarized form prior to the party being confirmed and staffed.
- Pool parties can be scheduled during pool hours ONLY at The Beach Club and The Water Park for up to 30 people (non-residents, adults and children, residents not included in 30 person limit) and the hiring of (1) lifeguard at $26 per hour. Highland Park, South Ranch, Equestrian Village, and North Park only allow parties AFTER regular pool hours. Pre-payment is required for all fees. Please see #5 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
- Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions and swim team schedules.
- Parties during pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs) Please see #5 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.Parties during pool hours with 1-20 guests will require an office set up fee and one additional lifeguard. Parties with 21 or more guests must be held outside of operating hours. Please see below for rates.
- Private Parties are to be held outside of pool hours.: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs).
- Private pool parties that are outside of pool hours may not last past 11:00pm. Residents may schedule pool parties after 4:00pm on the day the pool is closed. Pool parties can not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day, and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- SOUTH RANCH: Two (2) lifeguards for 1-40 swimmers; thereafter, one additional lifeguard for each additional 20 swimmers.
- EQUESTRIAN VILLAGE: Three (3) lifeguard for 1-40 people; thereafter, one additional lifeguard for each additional 20 swimmers.
- HIGHLAND PARK: Four (4) lifeguards for 1-40 swimmers; thereafter, one additional lifeguard for each additional 20 swimmers.
- NORTH LAKE VILLAGE: Three (3) lifeguard for 1-40 people; thereafter, one additional lifeguard for each additional 20 swimmers.
- GREENWAY VILLAGE: NO PARTIES ALLOWED.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- Lifeguard fee is $30.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- No Alcohol. No glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
- Residents must be in good standing with the neighborhood.
- Office Manager & Pool Committee Chair will be notified through email about the parties.