Common Wealth 1 (KNIGHTSBRIDGE) and 2 (BRIARWOOD) 2023
- There shall be no pool parties scheduled during pool hours and they may not conflict with neighborhood functions or swim team schedules.
- Pool parties are to be scheduled before or after pool hours and may not last past 11:00pm.
- Pool parties may be scheduled after 4:00pm until 11:00pm on Monday if the Monday is not a legal Holiday when the pool is open. (If the pool is open on Monday, then the party may be scheduled on the day the pool is closed during that week.)
- Pool parties may not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 14-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 10–13-day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $90.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $40.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- There are always two lifeguards for 1-40 people (swimmers or no); thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 people.
- Lifeguard fee is $35.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charged for each party. This is for prep and cleaning. Resident will be allowed in the pool area 30 minutes before and after for their own set up/clean up during this hour.
- No Parties allowed after August 1. No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No alcohol shall be served. No glass containers
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up party from the pool area after the party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.