All parties must be approved by the DVCA office prior to contacting A-Beautiful Pools Inc. Therefore, they cannot be booked on line. Please call the DVCA office at 281-463-2624 for approval and to complete necessary HOA forms. DVCA will then contact A-Beautiful Pools. Please note that your party is not booked until you have spoken with a Beautiful Pools and paid any fees due.
1. Pool parties can be scheduled during or after pool hours. Pre-payment is required for all fees. Please see #11 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
2. Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions, or swim team schedules and only ONE party can be scheduled at a time.
3. Parties during pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs) Please see #10 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
4. 9 guests or less can be held without any extra staffing and prior approval from DVCA AND A-Beautiful Pools and payment of a Non-refundable $35.00 Admin fee.
6. Parties during pool hours with 10-20 guests will require an office set up fee and one additional lifeguard at $30.00 per hour.
7. Parties over 20 people are to be held outside of pool hours.
8. Private pool parties outside pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs)
9. Two lifeguards for 1-40 swimmers; thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 swimmers.
10. Private pool parties that are outside of pool hours may not last past 11:00pm. Residents may schedule pool parties after 4 PM on the day the pool is closed.
11. Pool parties can not be held during on Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day, and Labor Day or on July 4th.
12. There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
13. A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
14. There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
15. Lifeguard fee is $30.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
16. No Alcohol. No glass containers.
17. Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
18. The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
19. Residents must be in good standing with the neighborhood.