Pool parties may be booked by homeowners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. The parties must be approved by HOA prior to final booking. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
- Pool parties are only available to Fieldstone residents and the homeowner must be in good standing with the Homeowners Association.
- There shall be no pool parties scheduled during pool hours and they may not conflict with neighborhood functions or swim team schedule.
- The rental of the clubhouse DOES NOT include use of the pool.
- Pool parties are to be scheduled after pool hours and may not last past 11:00 PM.
- No parties allowed on Mondays.
- Pool parties may not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 14-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 10–13-day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $90.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $40.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- There are always four lifeguards for 1-60 people (swimmers or no); thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional increment of 20 people.
- Lifeguard fee is $35.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charged for each party. This is for prep and cleaning. Resident will be allowed in the pool area 30 minutes before and after for their own set up/clean up during this hour.
- No parties after August 1. No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No alcohol shall be served and no glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.