Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
- Pool parties can be scheduled during or after pool hours. Pre-payment is required for all fees. Please see #6 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
- Parties with 20 guests or less, this includes Adults and Children, can be held during hours with the addition of (1) lifeguard to be paid for by the resident. Please see #9 and 10 for fees.
- Parties of 21-40 guests, Adults and Children included, must be held after pool hours. The maximum headcount is 40.
- Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions and swim team schedules.
- Private pool parties that are outside of pool hours may not last past 10:00pm. Residents may schedule pool parties after 4:00pm on the day the pool is closed.
- Pool parties can not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day, and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit
- Lifeguard fee is $30.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charged for each party. This is for prep and cleaning . Resident will be allowed in the pool area 30 minutes before and after for their own set up/clean up during this hour.
- No Alcohol. No glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
- Residents must be in good standing with the neighborhood.
- Office Manager & Pool Committee Chair will be notified through email about the parties.
Emily Park: Two (2) lifeguards for up to a maximin of 40 guests, swimmers and non swimmers included.
Hollow Trace: Currently Closed for Renovations Opening date TBA
Seven (7) lifeguards for up to a maximin of 40 guests, swimmers and non swimmers included.
Spring Grand Brooks and Spring Walk: Three (3) lifeguards for a maximin of 40 guests, swimmers and non swimmers included.