Hunters Valley 2023
Pool parties may be booked by homeowners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
1. Pool parties are allowed during hours or after hours, but they may not conflict with neighborhood functions or swim team schedules.
2. Pool parties are to be scheduled after pool hours and may not last past 10:00 PM on weekdays and 11:00pm on weekends.
3. Pool parties may be scheduled after 4:00pm until 10:00pm on Monday as long as the Monday is not a legal Holiday when the pool is open. (Or the day the pool is closed during the week if not Monday.)
4. Pool parties may not be held on Opening weekend, during the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
5. There is a 14-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 10–13-day advance notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $90.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
6. A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
7. There is a $40.00 non-refundable Admin Fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at the time of booking. The Admin Fee is not a deposit.
8. For Private, after-hours parties there are always two lifeguards for 1-40 people (swimmers or not); thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 people.
9. Parties during hours are limited to 25 guests, Adults and Children included in the headcount. Residents are required to hire (1) additional lifeguard for their party and pay a $40 non-refundable Admin Fee.
10. Lifeguard fee is $35.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the party. Residents will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
11. No parties after August 1. No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
12. No alcohol shall be served. No glass containers.
13. Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
14. The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.