Lone Oak 2023
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
There shall be no pool parties scheduled during pool hours and they may not conflict with neighborhood functions or swim team schedules.
- Pool parties are to be scheduled before or after pool hours and may not last past 11:00pm.
- Pool parties may be scheduled after 4:00pm until 11:00pm on Monday if the Monday is not a legal Holiday when the pool is open. (If the pool is open on Monday, then the party may be scheduled on the day the pool is closed during that week.)Pool parties may not be held during the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 14-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $40.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- There are always two lifeguards for 1-25 people (swimmers or no); the maximum number of guests for a private pool party is 25.
- Lifeguard fee is $35.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charged for each party. This is for cleaning before and after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during this hour.
- No parties after ‘August 1. No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No alcohol shall be served. No glass containers
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up party from the pool area after the party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.