Orchard Lakes Estates
Orchard Lakes Estates 2023
Pool parties may be booked by homeowners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
- Pool parties can be scheduled during pool hours only.
- Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions and swim team schedules.
- Parties during pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs) Please see #6 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
- 15 guests or less can be held with the hiring of 1 lifeguard and prior approval from A-Beautiful Pools and payment of a non-refundable Admin Fee. The 15 people DO NOT include your immediate family, but does include Adults as well as Children (swimmers and non-swimmers)
- Parties larger than 15 guests are not allowed.
- Pool parties may not be held on Opening weekend, during the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th. No parties allowed after August 1.
- There is a 14-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $90.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $40.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit
- Lifeguard fee is $35.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early
- No Alcohol. No glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties. If changes occur with the guards, the resident will be notified as soon as possible.
- Residents must be in good standing with the neighborhood.
- 13. Office Manager & Pool Committee Chair will be notified via email about the parties.