Southcreek Autumn Laurel & Park Falls 2023
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
- Pool parties are only allowed after pool hours.
- Pool parties may not last past 10:00pm weekdays, including Sunday, and 11:00 PM weekends.
- Pool parties may be scheduled after 4:00pm until 10:00pm on the day the pool is closed for cleaning as long is not a legal holiday when the pool is open. (If the pool is open, then the party may be scheduled on the day the pool is closed during that week.)
- Pool parties may not be held during Opening weekend, the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
- There is a 14-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 510-13 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $90.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $40.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- There are always two lifeguards for 1-40 people at the Park Falls pool and three lifeguards for 1-50 people at Autumn Laurel(swimmers or no); thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 people.
- Lifeguard fee is $35.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early.
- There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charged for each party. This is for prep and cleaning . Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time.
- No parties after August 1. No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No alcohol shall be served. No glass containers.12 Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.