Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
1. Pool parties can be scheduled during pool hours only. Pre-payment is required for all fees. Please see #4 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
2. Pool parties may not conflict with neighborhood functions.
3. Parties during pool hours: (resident is responsible for office set up fee and lifeguard costs) Please see #4 for rules concerning pool parties during holiday weekends.
A. A during-hours party of 6-20 guests can be held with the hiring of 1 lifeguard and prior approval from A-Beautiful Pools and payment of a non-refundable Admin Fee. The 20 people DOES NOT include your immediate family.
B. Parties larger than 20 guests are not allowed.
4. Pool parties may not be held on Opening weekend, during the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on July 4th.
5. There is a 14-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. For party requests with a 10-13 day advance notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $90.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
6. A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
7. There is a $40.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at the time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
8. Lifeguard pay is $35.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the party. Residents will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
9. No parties after August 1.
10. No Alcohol. No glass containers.