Company In-service, Manager Meetings and Events
2023 Company InService Dates -
North (Cypress) Area –
Central & Cinco Area Combined InService –
South Area –
If you cannot attend any of the in-services above you MUST fill out this Excuse link
2023 Weekly Pool InService:
This is an inService at YOUR pool led by YOUR supervisor, usually after the pool closes.
Lifeguards are paid for ONE hour of inservice a week. There is no need to clock in. Lifeguards will be paid for attendance- noted by the Leading Supervisor.
If more than one is attended per week, only one will be paid.
Lifeguards are required to complete 4 hours of Inservice per month. 2 of them should be Company Inservice. The other 2 should be Pool inservice. If an Inservice is missed, please contact your supervisor about a make up.
SUPERVISORS: Don’t forget to compete your Inservice validation form. We must have this, this is how your lifeguards will be paid! You can find it in the Google Drive or under the Supervisor login page.
Please check back in 2023 for info!
- Month of June:
- ABP will be collecting juice boxes to support hungry children living in food insecure homes. In EACH AREA, we will enter you into a drawing for every 12 boxes/pouches of juice you bring to an area in-service during the month of June. The drawing winners will get $100, $50, and $25 gift cards!
- June 10 (Saturday): Customer Appreciation Day- All Pools.
- Treats for residents throughout the day!
- June 14 (Wednesday) : Luau Party 8pm at Coles Crossing 1.
- July 4 (Tuesday): Decorating Competition
- All pools are invited to decorate their pools for Independence Day and compete for a $100 bonus to be split among the lifeguards that participate in the decorating. The judging will be held throughout the day of July 4th.
- July 10 (Monday) :Glow Party 8pm at Riverstone Water Park. 8pm – 10pm.
- There will be a best dressed competition with winner for each area. We’ll have pizza, Ice cream & karaoke.
- **See text messages and email reminders for Sign Up link**
- July 24 (Monday): Lifeguard Olympics at Jordan Ranch. 10am.
- The Lifeguard Games and Lifeguard Competition with a company-wide lifeguard event to show off who has the best skills or ability to compete just for fun! Amazing Awards and FUN! Grab some friends, make a team of four and have a blast competing and cheering for fellow lifeguards! ** See text messages and email reminders for Sign Up link**
- August 5 (Saturday): Lifeguard Appreciation Day– All Pools
- Treats and “that loving feeling and groovy vibes” from your supervisors all day!
- August 7 (Monday): End of Summer Beach Party at Cinco Ranch Beach Club.
- Pizza and prizes. There will be a best dressed costume contest. Winning pool wins a pizza party! **See text messages and email reminders for Sign Up link**
- August 13 (Sunday):Supervisor End of Season Dinner and Celebration 6:00-9:00 PM. Event for Supervisors and Office Staff only.
- Event ONLY for Supervisors, Auditors, Instructors, and office staff. Please RSVP. Call our office if you need the link!
- August 21: Scholarship Essay for College Students
- TOPIC: TBA. Due by midnight Monday, August 21, 2023. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “2023 Scholarship Essay” in the subject line of the essay. Essay must be a MINIUIM of 1000 words.