Event Code of Conduct
A–Beautiful Pools (“ABP” “The Company” or “A-Beautiful Pools”) is committed to facilitating and providing engaging and entertaining events for its employees. ABP endeavors to facilitate events in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity, one that is welcoming and free from any form of harassment or other discrimination. The Event Code of Conduct Policy (“The Policy”) guides everyone who participates in or attends an ABP Summer Event (“The Event” or “Company Event”). ABP wants to ensure that all participants understand what behavior is expected and what behavior will not be tolerated. The facilities covered by this policy include any venue, on or off the property where A-Beautiful Pools operates, owns, or rents out a facility, event site, venue, or place of gathering.
This agreement is between the following parties:
- A-Beautiful Pools, Inc. (“ABP” “The Company” or “A-Beautiful Pools”)
- The employee of ABP participating in the event (“The Participant”).
Attending the event includes but is not limited to accessing the event site, including the parking lot of the specific event, entering the pool gates, event site, venue, or place of gathering. Attendance of the event constitutes an agreement with the policy, by the participant.
By participating in the event covered by this Event Code of Conduct, you agree to:
- Be considerate and respectful to each other.
- Observe and comply with all ABP company policies, guidelines and rules relating to employee behavior.
- Refrain from harassing, discriminatory or demeaning conduct.
- Comply with all rules, policies, and procedures of the facilities at which the event is being held.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the location where the event is being held.
- Agree to access the event site only during approved hours, as deemed by ABP.
- Refrain from trespassing on or in any areas not deemed accessible by ABP or the venue organizers.
ABP will not tolerate any actual or attempted reprisals or retaliation against individuals who raise, in good faith, a concern that this Event Code of Conduct Policy has been violated, or who participate in the investigation of such a concern. A-Beautiful Pools takes all allegations of harassment and discrimination seriously and is committed to ensuring an event environment that is free of all harassment and discrimination.
ABP expressly prohibits harassment and discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, familial status, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or any other protected class.
The following behaviors are unacceptable and will not be tolerated:
- Disruptive and/or disrespectful behavior during any event.
- Physical or verbal abuse to any participant, employee, vendor, or guest.
- Discrimination, verbal or nonverbal harassment, or hostility against any person or group of people in the above categories.
- Harassment, sexual harassment, or sexual assault of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to intimidation, violence, offensive/unwelcome behavior, unwelcome advances, threats or stalking; inappropriate contact; inappropriate requests for sexual favors; all other verbal, visual or physical conduct of a sexual nature; offensive comments, jokes, drawings, pictures, cartoons, innuendos, or other sexually oriented verbal or written statements (including text messages, emails, social media posts, etc.);
- Possession of any illegal or prohibited items or substances, either deemed by law, or by venue policy.
- Trespassing in or on areas deemed off limits, either by ABP or the venue organizers.
If any participant believes they or another participant has been subject to conduct that violates this policy, or witnesses such conduct, they should report the violation to an ABP administrator while onsite at the event or as soon after the event as possible. Anyone who receives such a report or who witnesses inappropriate conduct must notify one of the administrators onsite at the event. All reported concerns will be treated seriously and investigated promptly. All participants are expected to cooperate fully and honestly with any investigation.
*** Call 911 if at any time you feel that you are in immediate danger.
Participants asked to stop harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. At ABP’s sole discretion, any violation of this Event Code of Conduct Policy may result in removal from or denial of access to the event without a refund of any applicable registration fees, and/or disqualification from attendance at future events. After a full investigation, additional consequences may apply including jeopardizing future participation in ABP events and may result in the review of the participant’s employee status and/or termination.